Entering the Acqui Prize
- How can submissions be sent? Submissions must be packed carefully in order to avoid any possibility of damage, and must show the following : PRINTED MATTER WITH NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
- When should submissions be sent? Submissions must reach us by 30 September 2012. Any work reaching us after that date will not be accepted.
- What should be sent? The original engraving, a photographic reproduction of it and the completed and signed enrolment form.
- Who should submissions be sent to? Submissions and all material must be sent to:
Premio Acqui 2013
Associazione Biennale Internazionale per l’Incisione
Piazza Italia 9 – 15011 Acqui Terme (AL) – Italia
- What size should the print be? Prints must accord with the following measurements:
Min. 250x350 mm; Max. 500x700 mm. Larger prints will not be accepted for the
prize and will not be returned.
- Should prints be framed? Prints must not be framed nor have a passe-partout.
- Can a previously published or printed submission be exhibited? No, previously published or exhibited work cannot be submitted.
- What kind of backing can be used for prints? Paper based backing.
- Which techniques can be used? Traditional techniques.
- Should submissions be signed by the author? All authors must sign their work, including their full name on the reverse side.
- How many submissions can be entered by one author? One work only.
- Can work completed three years ago be submitted? Only works completed after 1 January 2011 can be submitted.
- How should the enrolment form be filled in? All parts must be filled in using block capital letters.