Here the the finalists of the Acqui Prize 2013, selected by the International Jury on 17/11/2012.
The popular jury, encharged for the awarding of Premio Acqui engraving 2013 will meet Tuesday, January 29, 2013 20.15 h, room Belle epoque in the Grand Hotel Nuove Terme.
The important International Commission carried out a very rigorous selection of 660 works accepted, choosing the 25 finalists engravings.
The opening of the exhibition "Craved Miracles" by Sandro Bracchitta was held in Rivarolo Canavese at Villa Vallero the day 07/11/2012, at 19.30.
Like a fine wine, the International Biennial of Engraving has a unique terroir that has permitted to cross the turn of the twenty years of age, presenting its eleventh edition, with renewed vigor and branded as a demonstration organized in the best ways and recognized throughout the world.
Please be informed that on November the 17th, at the Sala Giunta of the Municipality, will take place the meeting of the selection Committee of the allowed works.
French company de l'Aquerelle
On 17/11/2012, the Jury will meet at the Sala Giunta of the Municipality of Acqui Terme in order to select the works to be included in the catalog, among those received for the tenth edition of the International Biennial of Engraving.
- 01/06/2012 - Who are the judges for Acqui Prize 2013
- 12th Gielniak Graphic Arts Competition 2012
- 2012 - XL international graphic art prize "Carmen Arozena"
- 14/04/2012 - Itinerant exhibition for the first twenty years
- 28/04/2011 - Donation in memory of Hiroko Okamoto
- 01/02/2011 - Acqui Prize
- 2011 - VI International Ex libris Competition
- 10/12/2010 - List of the Participants in the X edition
- 27/11/2010 - Meeting of the Jury of Acceptance
- 07/11/2010 - Composition of the Jury of Acceptance Acqui Prize